Tuesday 19 June 2007

Update...

I thought after my last blog I had better write an update to let you guys know what happened since my last dramatic and emotional post. I feel that I must apologise for not keeping with happiness theme of the self entitled 'Chell's Happy World' but sometimes things throw me and I start to not feel so happy but I can confirm that I am absolutely back to normal and HAPPY again!!!

Since I last wrote I am more settled, into more of a routine, relaxing more, learning more and just generally having more fun. Here is a run down of my top 5 best things about living my life at the moment....in no particular order...

1) TEA....Every morning Laura Mitson makes me a cup of tea which I pick up when I come out of the shower and drink as I am getting ready...bliss
2) JOB....I am a glorified babysitter. I get to hang out with my young people all the time and we do stuff like gardening, shopping, going to the beach, eating food, etc, etc, etc. WHAT A JOB!!! Don't get me wrong it is hard work and the young people that I work with are very challenging but I LOVE IT!!!
3) HOME....I live with Jon and Laura Mitson - 2 of the best people in the world and I am having a ball. I am eating proper, hearty dinners, watching films, eating ice cream, chatting, laughing and enjoying living in the country. My room is lovely, the views are beautiful, my drive to and from work is amazing, bla, bla, bla.
4) MATTHEW....What can I say. I had forgotten how amazing it is to have the opportunity of seeing him on a daily basis. The feeling of having him just around the corner is really cool and, even though I haven't seen him a great amount it really is good to know that he is around and I can see him whenever I want...sweet!
5) MATES....I have only been here for a week but within that time I have spent some quality time with my (old time) Essex mates and have made some news ones. Already there have been some classic, funny, brilliant, insightful moments and I can't wait to have some more during my time here in Essex.

So the fear has disappeared and has now been replaced a feeling of 'ooh I wonder what's going to happen next'. I am still learning loads, I am still going to be challenged and stretched, I still miss my mates and my family....but I am actually OK. In fact I am more than OK...I am happy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay x

Andy said...

Surely as an Electralyte wag that should be 'hey, hey' ;)

No need, I know where my coat is already (in one of the thousands of boxes strewn all over my house).

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timmy Magic said...

Dunno if I am a new friend or an old friend or not a friend at all but it was good to see you at AJ's bash!

Hope sunny Essex is still ok!

Anonymous said...

heya chell... sorry not a proper comment but i didnt know how else to contact you!... i looked that word up in the dictionnary a minute ago and i think i was thinking of "thrusT"!!
thanks for a great weekend.

Laura Mitson said...

It is a pleasure to make you tea each morning. Especially as you're always as bleary-eyed as I am!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.