Wednesday 18 April 2007

A Whole New World

Wow...so this is what it feels like to blog...liberating.

Me and Matthew were having a discussion the other week and he mentioned how (in order for me to connect more with his 'ways') he thinks I should start writing a blog...so after a few weeks of careful consideration (Do I have the time to fulfill my blogging duties? Can I commit to such a permanent...er...committment? Do I have the kind of content that will keep other people interested?) I decided...what they hey...I am going to do it. So here we are. A whole space dedicated to my thoughts.

Bloggin Brilliant.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Yey!!I love first blogs - they are so ....sweet and 'insecure'. Soon you'll be sharing your deepest thoughts - can't wait :)

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you. LOVE YOU...x

Glyn Harries said...

Hey hey hey! Welcome thoughtful blogger. Good to have you as part of our world.

Matt Leeder said...

Welcome Chellber. It is nice to have you here on t'internet my lover x

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of having no inner monologue.

Will said...

I'm liking your happy world chell x